We took requests on Twitter & amongst our friends and we’ve been asked to record the following sentences.
From Chris M.:
- “Holy shit, I’ve invented the wheel!” Pazda mazga! Kwakula hu-taticham!
- “Let’s go ride bicycles!” U dwikwakulan wajamas!
From Bob S.:
- “Your fingers are so small” Ti-paliki mana-manu.
From Kevin M.:
- “So long and thanks for all the fish!” Su sada tacha-kwa payskay gwarshta!
From Keith B.:
- “Patrick’s favorite color is just like green except it’s yellow.” Ya lawkas Patriki aw-awa, sa war glara-way… ma sa galba.
From Glenn C. / @Amyrhymeswith:
- “My hovercraft is full of eels.” Ku tiyi pur-shazda? (Literally, “Do you have fire-sticks?”)
From Kenneth S.:
- “Excuse me, my dog is aflame.” Pash, mi-chwan shaha.
From Miana C.:
- “The cheese is old and moldy.” Kwatiya jarshna sharwa-kwa.
From Joe D.:
- “Your moose is clearly Satan.” Ti-halchi (elk) skrakitash Sitan.
From Andrew B.:
- “I’m a pretty pretty princess.” Mu kala kala frashnika.
From Rasha M:
- “A dingo (dhole) ate my baby.” Chwan mi-nawashna hu-hada.
Finally The_DeadKiller asks that we record our favorite sentence — this line is one which TC Carson (Tensay) used to sing all the time on the set.
- “Drop it like it’s hot!” Aysh tapi, pata daha!
Have a sentence in mind that you want us to record? Tweet it to us @SpeakingPrimal on Twitter.